Friday, November 9, 2007

malas.com

Assignments are piling, but here im still slackin off; taking my time to maple and findin xcuses not to do them. Year 2 has been rather boring, with a funny subject called accounting in career context in my syllabus. I hav the slightest idea as in to what it is about; so far we hav done pointless presentation, idiotic role plays , stupid writings dat is totally nonsensical. Its more like i pay rm 2200 for a preachin lesson where my coursemates all preach to me bout their ideas on the accounting field which i dont find it interesting at all.

Guitar store annual concert on 18th Nov in Bangkok Jazz. admission is free. JOM pergi tengok! 8pm onwards.

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

you had gone missing for toooooo long!! do keep in touch

Clarissa said...

BTW, me lurve Bangkok Jazz.
STPM's on monday! ><